What should you expect when designing a new website or web system with MOR Creative?
A website or web system that anticipates user needs, and keeps them coming back.
System was clunky, burdensome for users, developed by IT professionals, but lacked UX designer talent.
Undistinguishable call-to-action ("Get a Quote"), low conversions, frustrated customers seeking to pay their bills.
Optimized call-to-action ("Get a Quote") areas that encourage user completion, increased opt-in conversions, easy to use customer portal. Happy Customers.
*Please click on Images to enlarge.
How do we turn your website Into a VALUABLE tool for users? With UX Design & Optimization that meets your users right where they are at.
1. Leverage your existing IT team
Even the best developers are not creative designers, leverage the developer talent on your IT team while MOR Creative handles your modernized re-vamp.
We create UX optimized designs for your site, then hand off our code to your team for implementation. (If you prefer a more hands-off approach, we also offer full service implementation!)
2. Let MOR Creative transform your website into a valuable tool for users. Our UX optimized website re-vamp will:
- Solve problems & anticipate user needs
- Offer organized and relevant information
- Cut the learning curve associated with your organization’s processes and systems
- Promote ease-of-use
- Cater to the end user with specialized tools, forms, and resources
3. Get ‘plug and play’ assets for your IT team
We hand off fully developed assets for your team to implement internally.
This method of implementation complies with high security web protocol and prevents any increase in outside security risk.
4. Provide users a valuable tool with streamlined access to the information and tools they value most.
Keep users enthusiastic about + engaging with your organization; finally achieve conversion optimization, maintain relevancy with new and existing users as the cutting edge, top of industry choice...and more!
UX (User Experience) Design Focus Areas:
MOR Creative's UX Design promise:
1. We will intake your ideas and materials and take time to understand your business
2. We will conceptualize what your business is doing and creatively think about your project
3. We implement all concepts with a high level of design expertise and experience
4. We will turn your concept into materials that generate results and exceed your expectations